The Goodguys 32nd West Coast Nationals presented by BASF is a giant outdoor "cool cars, cool people and good time" event featuring over 3,000 hot rods, custom cars, classics, muscle cars and trucks through 1972 vintage. In addition to the acres of gleaming vintage vehicles the event showcases!
- Goodguys AutoCross racing – new for this year!
- West Coast Shootout AutoCross event presented by Fitech-a 16 car field based on the 16 fastest cars from qualifying
- Spectre Performance All American Sunday – new for this year! —open to all years American made or powered vehicles!
- Vendor Exhibits and huge vendor midway
- Automotive Swap meet and cars for sale corral
- Bonneville Race Car display
- Indoor Cushman display
- Burnout Competition
- The crowning of the BASF America's Most Beautiful Street Rod
- Saturday Specialty Parking areas featuring the Tri-Five Chevy area, Camaro Corral, Homebuilt Heaven and more
- Model & Pedal car show
- WEME Miniature Engine display
- Pinstripers Brush Bash
- Goodgals gallery—arts & crafts booths
- Goodguys Paint & Sip presented by Pinot's Palette of Livermore
- Live musical entertainment
- Fuelcurve.com Nitro Thunderfest Dragster Exhibition on Friday and Saturday
- Kids' zone—featuring the PPG coloring contest, games, arts & crafts and fun for little ones!
- Awards ceremony at 2:22 pm on Sunday.
WHEN: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, August 24-26, 2018
WHERE: Alameda County Fairgrounds, 4501 Pleasanton Ave., Pleasanton, CA 94566
HOURS: Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Sunday 8:00am to 3:00pm
TICKETS: Available at the event or online at www.good-guys.com. General Admission: $20, Kids (7-12): $6.00, 6 and under free (Advance discount tickets available at www.good-guys.com for $17 until midnight 8/23). Spectator parking is $10 charged by the Alameda County Fairgrounds.