NASCAR returns to Sonoma Raceway for the Toyota/Save Mart 350, June 21-23
This marks NASCAR’s only stop in Northern California each year. Watch NASCAR’s biggest stars take on the road course, including Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick, Kyle Larson, Chase Elliot and more!
- Tickets start at just $30, and parking is free!
- Kids (12 and under) admitted free Friday and Saturday.
- Sunday kids tickets (12 and under) are free with purchase of an adult ticket only at Save Mart and Lucky Supermarkets.
- Buy tickets at sonomaraceway.com or 800-870-7223 (RACE)
- Secure your camping spot soon as camping sells out each year!
- Leave driving to the pros with roundtrip transportation! Bus service starts at just $35, with pickup spots in dozens of Northern California locations.
- #TSM350 @racesonoma
NEW COURSE, NEW CHALLENGE! The original 12-turn road course, including the challenging “Carousel,” returns for Toyota/Save Mart 350 weekend. Be here as NASCAR’s best tackle the series toughest track for the first time in nearly two decades. Join Sonoma Raceway’s 50th Anniversary celebration with a legendary weekend, featuring the stars of NASCAR past, present and future, a vintage car display, fan entertainment and more. Get to “The Point!” A new fan viewing area featuring shade, food, and stunning views of the Carousel and start/finish line.
NASCAR entertainment includes:
- Patriots Jet Team Airshow (Sun only)
- Pre-Race Show Powered by Friedman’s Home Improvement (Sun only)
- NASCAR Legends Q&A (Sun only)
- Stunt Plane demonstration (Sun only)oSonoma Raceway Kids Club Zone
- Live music
- Driver Appearances
- Craft Beers and signature food items
- Raceway girls
- Kids entertainment