Martha Quinn's Totally Awesome 80's Cruise
Back by popular demand on Saturday, August 10th, 2019!
Here's another chance to party with Martha and enjoy a summer night cruising on the Bay! We're celebrating the decade that brought us Pac Man, Miami Vice and Madonna on board Hornblower's San Francisco Spirit on Saturday, August 10! Dance the night away to all of your favorite songs from the 80's with DJ Scotty Fox! You can even come dressed in your best 80's attire!
Tickets are on sale now at Hornblower.com or charge by phone at 1-888-467-6256.
- Board at 8:00pm from Pier 3 on San Francisco's Embarcadero
- Depart at 8:30pm sharp
- Return to dock at 11:30pm
- $50 ticket price (plus service fees)
- Snack items available to purchase (food not included in the ticket price)
- Beverages available to purchase – wine, beer, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cocktail style event – non-guaranteed seating. Limited seating available on first come first serve basis.
- Beautiful San Francisco Bay views
- This is a 21+ party. ID required to board.
- For driving directions and parking info click here. https://www.hornblower.com/port/details/sf
CLICK HERE to enter for the chance to win a pair of tickets to Martha Quinn's Totally Awesome 80s Cruise!
Plus, listen to win tickets at 8:20am, 10:20am, 4:20pm & 6:20pm, Monday-Friday starting 7/29!
CLICK HERE to view photos from the March cruise too.
Brought to you by Hornblower Cruises and Events.