If you have a turkey emergency never fear, here are the grocery store hours for Bay Area supermarkets on Thanksgiving:
- Whole Foods is open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Safeway is open from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. or 24 hours
- Save Mart is closed on Thanksgiving
- Trader Joe's is closed on Thanksgiving
- Lucky is open from 6 a.m. 6 p.m.
- Grocery Outlet stores are independently owned. Some are closed on Thanksgiving while others are open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Smart & Final is open 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sprouts Farmers Market is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.