These Gyms & Trainers Are Offering FREE At-Home Workouts
- Orangetheory: Orangetheory is now uploading new at-home 30 minute workout routines daily. You don't need any special equipment.
- Barry's: Barry's is rolling out complimentary, twice-daily IGTV Barry's at-home workouts.
- Fhitting Room:NYC’s leading HIIT studio is offering 30 days complimentary tondemand.fhittingroom.com.
- Rumble:Rumble is all about "social fitnessing." This killer boxing studio is hosting featuring cardio and body weight workouts every morning.
- Tone It Up: Tone It Up has an amazing community and offers all different types of toning and endurance workouts. The app will be free for new users for the next 30 days, and workout videos range from 10-40 minutes to fit your schedule.
- P.volve: This functional movement fitness program announced it will be offering to all new members, which gives you access to hundreds of workouts with the code ONEPVOLVE to start your free trial.
- 305 Fitness: Free cardio dance live streams twice a day on YouTube at noon and 6PM EST.
- OBE Fitness: The app offers 100 live classes per week, including cardio, strength, yoga, and stretch based workouts. Use code SWEATSANDCITY for your first month of at-home workouts free.
- CorePower Yoga: CorePower Yoga is offering for you each day. If you are already a member, you'll now be able to enjoy full unlimited access to all online classes through CorePower Yoga On Demand, available weekly.
- Lululemon: Your favorite athletic clothing brand will be hosting free Instagram Live sessions that feature yoga, do-anywhere workouts, meditation, and self-care tips.
- Peloton: Peloton is known for its indoor cycling but the company offers many other fitness classes on its streaming app. Peloton is now offering a 90-day free trialo of their yoga, meditation, strength, cycling, running, and other fitness classes to anyone for use, even if you don't own the bike itself.
- Redeem Fitness:Redeem offers high-intensity interval training, strength training, core, prenatal, dance, and more targeted towards keeping women fit. In light of recent events, Redeem's online workout platform will be free for the next 30 days. Visitredeemfit.com/sign-upand use coupon code REDEEM1.
- Daily Burn:On March 23rd, Daily Burn will be upgrading its current members to premium access for 60 days for free. If you're new to the app, they are offering a 60-day free trial with premium access as well.
- Planet Fitness: Planet Fitness will be hosting "Home Work-Ins" – a series of free fitness classes for everyone– that will be streamed live onPlanet Fitness’ Facebook page daily at 7 p.m. EST.
- YMCA: A new free online community program,YMCA 360, offers on-demand programs and digital coaching. The program includes some of the Y’s most popular group exercise classes like boot camp, barre, yoga, and low impact programs for seniors.
- 24 Hour Fitness:Everyone can access the24 Hour Fitness app on-demand workouts and premium content for free during this time, which includes Les Mills classes and audio coaching. They are also extending their memberships for the amount of time that their gyms are closed.
- Gold's Gym:Try one of the over 600 audio and video workouts on the Gold's Gym AMP app, which they are offering for free through the end of May. Get started atgoldsamp.com/promo, and enter promo codeFIT60.