Ticketmaster just announced their refund policy. Several concert and events have been postponed since the COVID-19 pandemic. Ticketmaster's new refund policy begins on May 1.
- If a show or event is canceled, once a confirmed rescheduled date is announced, fans who have purchased tickets via Ticketmaster will be emailed with an option to refund their purchase.
- If the refund is not accepted within 30 days, the ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled dates.
- If the show is cancelled, it will be refunded automatically within 30 days.
- You will also be given the option to donate tickets to health workers, via ‘Hero Nation’
- Live Nation venues will offer fans an option to receive a 150% credit for the value of their tickets to be used for a future Live Nation show