It's flu season and you definitely don't want to catch it. If you want to stay flu free then do not touch these things;
1. Subway turnstiles and bus ticket machines
2. Office coffee machines and water coolers
3. Washroom soap dispensers can be covered in bacteria. Liquid soaps itself can be contaminated so bring your own soap or hand sanitzier
4. Aisle seats in planes, trains and theaters. Everyone is touching them as they walk by.
5. Salt and pepper shakers
6. Exercise equipment. Bacteria likes moisture especially sweat.
7. Airplane food trays and seat pockets
9 Flu Fighting Foods to Get You through the Winter Season! https://t.co/5BPABRSa6f— Mary Luciano (@MaryLucianoRaw) January 8, 2018