Warning for Pet Owners-Prevent Pet Suffocation

posted by Karena V. - 

80s listener Traci Polacco recently lost her beloved dog Wasabi and our hearts are breaking for her. Wasabi died after suffocating on a pork rinds bag. Dogs & cats die each day because of chips or snack bags. Read Traci's story below and check out the video to prevent your dog from dying like this. 

Thinking of your Traci! 

Be aware of and prevent #petsuffocation this #superbowl Sunday, and every day. Distraction + chip and other snack bags + pets = the perfect recipe for disaster. Download your own copy of this poster at the link in our profile. #sb51 #falcons #patriots #petlovers #petsafety #petsofinstagram #dogsofig #catsofinstagram

A post shared by Preventive Vet (@preventivevet) on

Martha Quinn

Martha Quinn

Want to know more about Martha Quinn? Get her official bio, social pages & articles on iHeart80s @ 103.7! Read more

title

Content Goes Here