Live Nation is hosting several job fairs for seasonal and part-time positions for all it's venues in Northern California. They are hoping to fill 500 positions.
The following job fairs will be held over the upcoming weeks for in person applications:
2000 Kirker Pass Road, Concord 94521
Saturday, March 31, Saturday, April 7 & Saturday, April 14 10am - 4pm (all days)
1 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View 94043
Saturday, March 24 11am - 2pm
THE MASONIC IN SAN FRANCISCO:
1111 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108
Tuesday, March 13 4pm - 8pm
2677 Forty Mile Road, Wheatland 95692
Saturday, March 31 & Saturday, April 7 12pm - 4pm (both days)
More Information at Careers.LiveNationEntertainment.com
SAN FRANCISCO (March 8, 2018) - Concord Pavilion, Shoreline Amphitheatre, The Masonic in San Francisco and Toyota Amphitheatre are now hiring for a number of seasonal part-time positions at their venues.
The following positions are available*:
- PARKING & TRAFFIC: The first to greet our guests while directing and controlling inbound (and outbound) traffic. Assist guests to park their vehicles and direct them to the venue safely.
- CLEANING/MAINTENANCE: Ensures a clean, safe, and orderly experience for the guest, which may include performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment. Shifts of all hours available!
- SECURITY: Guard, patrol, and/or monitor the venue premises to ensure guest, employee, artist and venue safety, prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. May operate metal detector equipment.
- USHER/TICKET TAKER: Greet guests and check and/or scan tickets at entrances to venue, sections and aisles; Assist guests in locating their seats and venue services and amenities. Ticket Taker functions can be performed by those 16+ with valid permit.
- GUEST SERVICES: Interact with guests to create a welcoming environment that they are eager to return to. Direct and assist guests, providing venue and event information, handling guest accommodations and resolving complaints.
- PREMIUM SEATS (VIP) HOST: Designated to Premium Seats, Box Seats and VIP Lounges, Hosts make the customer feel pampered, spoiled and eager to return. Experience in high-end customer service positions is desirable. A background in the hospitality industry is preferred but not required.
- BOX OFFICE: Selling and distributing tickets and troubleshooting any ticketing issues that may arise on day of show. May also include Cashier duties for lawn chair rentals. Customer service and organization skills a must, in this fun and friendly environment.
- CHECK-IN/RENTAL ATTENDANT: The first to greet fellow staff! Assist staff to properly clock-in, and manage uniform distribution. Positions will also manage distribution of rental lawn chairs and collection after events. Late night shifts most needed.
- STAGEHANDS: Building up and tearing down stages, lighting, sound, video, scenic and band equipment for show days. The work atmosphere is fast paced, energetic, friendly, and fun! Basic construction, stagecraft and took knowledge is a plus. All stagehand duties include loading and unloading trucks as truck loaders, moving heavy equipment, lifting 50+ pounds, and climbing, working in confined spaces, pulling and assembling/dissembling of band production equipment. Job duties will also include working from heights, wiring and cabling. Concert, AV production background is a plus.
*Job availability and positions vary by venue. Not all positions are available at all venues.
Job Requirements:* Must by 18 years of age or older to apply.* Must be legally permitted to work in US.* Security and cash-handling positions subject to background check.
For more information, follow the steps below:
- Visit careers.livenationentertainment.com
- Click SEARCH AND APPLY
- In the search bar, type in your venue of choice:
- Concord Pavilion
- Shoreline Amphitheatre
- The Masonic
- Toyota Amphitheatre
- Create an account or log into an existing account to continue the application process.