A closer look at Prince's toxicology report yielded new info surrounding his death. Prince passed away in 2016 and there has been a hole in my heart ever since. According to Fox news, the most recent toxicology report obtained by the Associated Press from Prince’s autopsy, detailed what experts called an “exceedingly high” concentration of fentanyl in his body at the time of his death. Fentanyl is the same drug that killed Tom Petty. Prince's autopsy showed that the drug was in his stomach and blood. According to the AP, the concentration of fentanyl in Prince's blood was 67.8 micrograms per liter. The report notes people have died from as little as 3 micrograms per liter, and as high as 58. Prince was said to have taken the medication orally and had enough time for it to spread into his system a bit before he died. I will miss him forever.
Content Goes Here