In honor of the the back-to-back NBA Champion Golden State Warriors Parade today in Oakland, today’s Wellness Shot focuses on:
How to stay safe in large crowds! After all, they’re expecting over a million fans to be in Oakland to celebrate the champions #StrengthInNumbers!
- Wear closed-toe shoes and keep the laces tied to prevent tripping.
- Avoid standing on or near structures that could collapse.
- Walk around crowds rather than pushing through them.
- Leave early or late to avoid the rush when the event is over.
If you’re bringing your kids with you, before leaving the house snap a picture of them so if you get separated you have an up-to-date photo, including what they’re wearing, to show authorities or event staffers
- Lifehack to keep your wallet with you and not someone else, wrap a rubber band around your wallet so it's more difficult to pluck from your pocket.
Thank you statefarm.com for this awesome info!