UCSF dental students, faculty, and staff will be hosting the annual 'Give Kids A Smile Day at UCSF on Saturday, February 9th! Bring your friends, family, children ages 3-17 for FREE dental screenings, FREE sealants, FREE fluoride treatment and FREE goodie bags! Join them for games, dental education, and more. No appointment needed, drop by anytime between 10am-3pm on Saturday, February 9th. The theme is "Mario Party," so come dressed as your favorite Mario Party character(s) (optional) and be ready to have some fun! Click Here for more info!
The annual Giants FanFest takes place at Oracle Park (formerly AT&T Park) this Saturday, February 9 from 10am to 3pm. The day includes player Q&A's, free player autographs, places to take photos, walk or play catch on the field (weather permitting), self-guided tours, a kid zone and more. Expect a chance to roam the field, plus a chance to take photos with the World Series trophies . Here's the activities you can do Saturday or CLICK HERE to see which players will be attending!
- Purchase single-game tickets for Opening Day and Yankees Series for the first time as well as all other 2019 regular season games starting at 8:30 am
- Take photos with the World Series Trophies on the Promenade Level
- Watch the Kids Press Conference presented by All Cruise Travel on the Alaska Airlines Club Level
- Seek player autographs
- Walk or play catch on the field (weather permitting)
- Take a self-guided tour of the Giants Press Box
- Visit the Giants memorabilia displays on the Alaska Airlines Club Level
- Stop by more than 30-vendor booths throughout the park
- Shop at the Giants Dugout Store and From The Clubhouse
- Collect giveaways
- Enjoy the variety of food offerings at Oracle Park