Martha Quinn's Totally Awesome 80's Cruise
Saturday March 23
Let's celebrate the decade that brought us MTV, the Rubik's Cube, The Smurfs and Ferris Bueller on board Hornblower's San Francisco Spirit on Saturday, March 23! You'll cruise the Bay while dancing to all of your favorite songs from the 80's with DJ Scotty Fox! You can even come dressed in your best 80's attire!
Tickets are on sale now at Hornblower.com or charge by phone at 1-888-467-6256.
- Board at 7:30pm from Pier 3 on San Francisco's Embarcadero
- Depart at 8:30pm sharp
- Return to dock at 11:30pm
- $50 ticket price (plus service fees)
- Snack items available to purchase (food not included in the ticket price)
- Beverages available to purchase – wine, beer, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages
- Cocktail style event – non-guaranteed seating. Limited seating available on first come first serve basis.
- Beautiful San Francisco Bay views
- This is a 21+ party. ID required to board.
- For driving directions and parking info click here. https://www.hornblower.com/port/details/sf
Click here to enter for the chance to win a pair of tickets to Martha Quinn's Totally Awesome 80s Cruise!
Brought to you by Hornblower Cruises and Events.