The NBA Finals are finally here and we can't wait to see the Warriors sweep Toronto.....yeah we said it....SWEEP!!!
If you are looking for a few places to watch the finals here are some options:
- Oracle Arena Away Game Watch Parties– Each year, Oracle typically opens its doors for nearly 20,000 fans for all away games for the Finals. Tickets are $25 and usually sell out instantly. Parking is $20. Game 1 (5/30) and Game 2 (6/2) are announced and go on sale May 28th at Noon. Game 5 & 7 (if necessary) will likely also have watch parties.
- alaMar Kitchen & Bar– Huge 150″ screen plus they’ll be shuckin’$1.25 oysters all night.– 100 Grand Ave., Oakland.
- Awaken Cafe– Espresso bar, coffee roaster, craft beer & wine bar and organic restaurant showing all NBA Finals games with no cover.1429 Broadway, Oakland
- The Athletic Club Oakland– Sports bar with two floors, 40 screens and 20 sound zones including a rivalry room with double sided projection screens and dueling bleachers.59 Grand St., Oakland.
- Tigers Taproom– Projecting the playoffs on their giant 110″ projector screen with the sound on.308 Jackson St., Oakland
- The New Parkway Theater– Fun Uptown Oakland movie theater with comfy loveseats and reclaimed vintage chairs and full menu, plus beer and wine. Ticket are $15 per game to watch on the big screen. If it’s sold out, you can watch for free on the smaller screens in the mezzanine cafe are.474 24th St., Oakland
- BAL Theater– Watch the NBA Finals in a movie theater with a 40 ft silver screen and 4k laster projection with an amazing sound system. Free but RSVP required.14808 E. 14th St., San Leandro.
- Victory Workplace– Game 4 party (Friday 6/7) at downtown Walnut Creek workspace with 10 foot projector screen Showing Warriors/Raptors.They’ll provide the pizza, BYOB encouraged.RSVP Required.1261 Locust St., Walnut Creek
- Snoop Dogg NBA Finals After Party– Not a game watch, but seems to fit the bill. DJ Snoopadelic (aka Snoop Dogg) will spin for DopeEra at this Game 3 after party on Wed. 6/5 at 10pm. Tickets $20. Complex Oakland, 420 14th St. – Updated fro 2019
- Schroeders– German beer hall with 10 TVs, game sound and half-time beer hall games with prizes–240 Front St., SF
- Royale Exchange– Pumping FiDi bar since 1972 perfect for after work with lots of windows, 21 TVs, a whopping 72 taps, 40 beers, full menu and happy hour from 2-6pm M-F with $6 pints, $6.50 wells, wines and appetizer specials. (Typically closed on weekends)– 301 Sacramento St., SF
- Golden Gate Tap Room– Insanely crowded (and lots of fun) Union Square sports bar with massive screens, 100+ beers (68 on tap), a full pub grub menu, gamesplus DJs hyping the crowd. $10 cover. Happy hour is 4-6 M-F with $1 off drafts and wells. House wine for $5. 449 Powell St., 3rd Floor, SF
- The Irish Times– Irish pub with exposed brick, lots of TVs TVs, indoor/outdoor seating & late-night eats. Happy Hour (M-F) from 2-6pm with $3 bottles of beer, $5 craft cocktails and $5.50 small plates – 10 –500 Sacramento St., SF
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE LOCATIONS ALL AROUND SAN FRANCISCO
- Sweetwater Music Hall– Concert venue turned into a sports bar during big games – Huge screen, patio and cafe. Currently scheduled for Games 1, 3 and 5. Always check their schedule to make sure they’re hosting the game – 19 Corte Madrea Ave., Mill Valley
Peninsula & South Bay
- Hula Hoops Restaurant & Tiki Bar– South San Francisco spot with Warriors guessing final score game ($100 prize) plus options for All-You-Can-Eat ($30) and All-You-Can-Drink Beer ($30) – Currently only scheduled for Game 1 –Check Facebook for updates–2278 Westborough Blvd., South San Francisco
- Patty’s Inn– The oldest bar in San Jose, opened in 1933 the day after prohibition was abolished. – 102 S. Montgomery St., San Jose
- Jack’s Bar– Japantown bar with beer pong, corn hole, giant jenga and a rad backyard. 6 TVs – 10 draft beers – Modelo Pint specials – $5 plus keep the warriors glass– 167 E. Taylor Street, San Jose – updated for 2019
- 20twenty cheese bar– 20 beers & twenty wines on draft, ever-changing cheese menu, and thoughtful small plates. 5 TVs – 20 draft beers – Modelo Pint specials – $5 plus keep the warriors glass– 1389 Lincoln Avenue, San Jose – updated for 2019
- Jtown Pizza– 6 TVs – 12 draft beers – Modelo Pint specials – $5 plus keep the warriors glass –625 N. 6th Street, San Jose – updated for 2019
- Boiler Maker– Shot and a Beer Bar with comfort food in downtown. 5 TVs – 20 draft beers – Modelo Pint specials – $5 plus keep the warriors glass –379 E. Campbell Avenue, Campbell – updated for 2019