If you are taking your kids out for the summer, one of the most important things you need to do is put sunscreen on them. However, there is a right way to put sunscreen on kids. According to WebMD, says the following five tips:
- Use sunscreen with an SPF 30 or higher that says broad spectrum and water resistant
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before your kids go outside
- How much sunscreen should you use?? They say enough to fill a shot glass
- Re-apply every two hours or after swimming/toweling off or sweating
- DO NOT apply to babies under 6 months old. They should not get any sunscreen, keep them cover and under shade!