The West Wind drive-in theaters in San Jose and Concord are back open for business but with strict rules.
Here are the rules that must be followed:
- Cars must park 10 feet apart
- People must stay in their cars
- You can only leave you car to use the restroom
- You must wear a face covering when leaving your car
- Snack bar is closed. If you bring your own snacks you MUST clean up after yourselves.
Among the films being shown are:
- Trolls World Tour
- Hobbs & Shaw
- Gretel & Hansel
- Good Boys
- The Invisible Man
and more. Show times can be found here!! Tuesday's are "family nights" which is the cheapest day to go!