Are you feeling lucky or have the itch to gamble??
Las Vegas and Nevada Casinos will reopen on June 4th. However, Thunder Valley Casino will reopen Monday, June 8th after being closed due to the coronavirus pandemic. Doors will open at 8 am but you'll see some big changes.
Guests are required to wear face masks and must have their temperatures taken before entering. The reopening will happen in phases.
Social distancing will be enforced and there will be limited seating and possible modified hours of operation at many of the restaurants and bars that are reopening.
Some of the casino’s safety measures include the following:
- Increasing cleaning protocols
- Placing hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- Encouraging social distancing by limiting the number of poker players per table and increasing spacing between open tables
- Reconfiguring seating arrangements in dining venues to allow for social distancing
- Reducing the number of available slot machines and table games by turning off slot machines and/or removing chairs to allow for separation between guests
- Screening all guests via a non-invasive Thermal Camera System prior to entering the property. Anyone displaying a temperature over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed in
- Screening employees when they arrive at work using a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer
- Providing frequent public announcements and other forms of communications for guests to reinforce health-related messages (handwashing, social distancing, refraining from casino attendance if sick, etc.)
- Requiring that all guests and employees wear a protective face mask
- Implementing mandatory COVID-19 safety training for all team members
- Increasing the frequency of air filter replacements and HVAC cleaning