PARENTS! Is Your Child Playing With One Of These? See This Warning:

A Texas mother wrote in a Facebook post that she was on her way home Saturday afternoon when she heard her 10-year-old daughter choking in the back seat. She pulled over and discovered that her daughter had swallowed one of the bearings from her fidget spinner. Doctors were unable to tell where the object had gotten stuck. It wasn't until after an ambulance ride to Texas Children's Hospital that an X-ray revealed the round metal bearing in the girl's esophagus.

 
Morris Knight

Morris Knight

Want to know more about Morris Knight? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on iHeart80s @ 103.7! Read more

title

Content Goes Here